Our team at Apsiz are experienced procurement and supply chain management professionals, who can bring a wealth of experience to your business. Our vast experience in public sector, enables us to be equipped with a detailed understanding and practical insight into public sector bid submissions.
SME’s often face difficulties in breaking into the public sector market and securing contracts and places on major framework agreements, due to the complex nature of procurement rules and the size and scale of responding to complex tenders. This is where we can be of assistance, by providing bid support services.
Our experience is not just limited to the public sector; we also have vast experience of supporting organisations who respond to bidding opportunities within the private sector.
At Apsiz, we can help you from the beginning, through to the end of a bidding process. We can provide your organisation with access to valuable resource and market leading services, which can help deliver the optimum bid submission that will maximise your organisations chances of winning valuable contracts or places on a sought after framework agreements.
Our bid support services include:
- Bid Assessment Services: For organisations that have lost multiple opportunities or who have a low success rate, we can undertake a full review of previous bids and highlight where your organisation maybe going wrong and provide advice and guidance on how to improve for future bid responses.
- Bid Writing: We can write your bid for you or supplement your organisations own bid writers, particularly for large and complex bids, where often additional capacity is needed to address all parts of a bid submission or at times when there are multiple bids to respond to, but all with competing and conflicting deadlines. With our experienced team of bid writers, we have a proven track record of producing successful bids, that can drastically increase the chance of your organisation winning a contract.
- Bid Project Management: our team can oversee the entire bid process on your behalf by providing a project management led service. From communicating with internal departments and liaising with your key subject matter experts across the organisation to writing responses and producing all the required supporting documents required for a compliant bid, we can provide a full end to end managed service. This is of particular benefit to organisations which don’t have their own dedicated Bid Management resources in place.
- Consultancy Services: our consultants can guide you through the complexities of the tendering process, helping you to organise the way your staff work and improve how your organisation respond to tenders, by developing process and procedures that can be embedded in to your organisation.
- Bid Review: even for those organisations who are vastly experienced in writing bids, it is often a good idea to have a third party review this to ensure your response is scoring maximum marks across its submission. The ability to consistently secure maximum marks throughout a bid response is often the difference between winning and losing business.
- Bid Training: provide your team with the training and development of skills needed for your business to be able to win business itself. Our training will teach you to identify opportunities, organise your team and highlight the key areas to address in a bid response to improve your chances of being successful.
Through the delivery of these bid support services, we have consistently delivered high quality and price submission scores for the clients we have supported. This has led to a high success rate, and our clients winning multiple contracts or places on major framework agreements. References are available upon request from our clients.