Equip Your Own People to Win Bids
Submitting a tender to win new business is the norm when dealing with the public sector. The process is also becoming far more common when private sector organisations are looking to engage new suppliers. Investing in bid training for your team could make all the difference.
If your staff are unfamiliar with complicated bid and tender process, you stand less chance of success than your competitors that may be better prepared or already experienced in bid submission.
We Can Coach and Train Your Own Bid Team
If tendering for new business is part of your growth strategy then investing in bid training, to gain the skills required to win bids is a sound business decision.
Our bid training will:
- Teach you how to identify bid opportunities in the public and private sectors.
- Organise your team and put processes in place to ensure smooth bid management.
- Put the suite of template documents in place for your team to use in future bids.
- Ensure that staff learn how to communicate effectively with internal departments to include the correct information in responses.
- Speed up your bid response time.
- Teach you how to maximise your score for bid success.
Coaching and training your own staff to prepare and submit successful bids and tenders is a bespoke service. Just let us know what you need and we will tailor the training to your needs. Contact us for more information:
Tel: 0800 917 7884